The creeps at this business came into my mothers home without invite.My mother was shocked to find them in her home.
They immediately told her that they were there to check for carbon monoxide poisoning and began going through her home without her permission. They then told her she was "lucky to be alive" due to "the amount of poisonous carbon monoxide levels in her home. These turds scared my mother into believing she was in danger, that they had been in the neighborhood searching for the dangers. They moved so fast on her that she didn't know what they were doing.
After ten days of being in her home, and several employees throughout her home they "completed" the job! They subsequently billed her an outrageous amount and have been harassing her ever since. Do not do business with these creeps they do not tell the truth, take advantage of people and outright lie to frighten them. She also had several items stolen from her home, one of which was a hair dryer which miraculously re-appeared after she complained and the workman came out to speak with her the next day...after he walked into the bathroom without speaking to her and found it.
Liars, cheaters and thieves!Protect your parents and families from these creeps!
Review about: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.